Sunday, November 8, 2009

We are officially parents.......to a dog.




So we bought a puppy!! Dave called the breeder today to just come 'look' at puppies, because I wasn't really sold on the whole dog thing. The whole way up I was anti-dog too....that was, until I saw him.

His name is Oscar. He's a black labra-doodle, so he has curly hair and doesn't shed!! (That's the only way I would get a dog.) He weighs 4 1/2 pounds, and was the runt and the calmest of the litter. That was my other stipulation....I wanted the one laying in the corner and not jumping on the fence to meet us. I'm sure the breeder thought I was crazy....that I wanted the loner dog.

Our little man has quite a hard time walking on the hard woods, he slips and falls and we just giggle. He'll be sleeping in the bathroom for the next few weeks because he's even to small yet for a kennel. We're just so excited, we're like proud parents. Dave is crawling around on the floor with him....he'll be a good dad.


Oh, and I know some of my girl-friends would laugh. Do ya'll know that Bed-Head shampoo? Well, they also apparently make Pet-Head---for dogs. Of course I had to buy it, it smells delightful and is tear-free for his little eyes. (Dave rolled his eyes)



No comments:

Post a Comment