This past weekend we had quite a few Christmas parties, however, Sunday we had to miss one because I had some sort of stomach bug or ate something wrong. I woke up at 2am with my stomach trying to evacuate itself from both directions. Wasn't pleasant. My main concern was to not wake the puppy or Dave so I wouldn't have to worry about him biting my ankles when I was trying to breathe through the nausea (the puppy that is.) Yipes.
I'm still not as much in the Christmas spirit as I usually am. It's sad really, and I don't know why I can't get into it. I think it's because I'm not home. I feel comfortably here, but I don't have a big tree up, or a ton of decorations, so it just ruins it.
I do feel very accomplished this Christmas season by not being at the mall once since Thanksgiving...until last night. I've done all of our Christmas shopping online, and Dave did the rest. (Which consisted of Target gift-cards.) The only thing worse than going to the mall between Thanksgiving and Christmas is going on to the mall on the WEEKENDS in that time. So I refused.
Well, that's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment